Desert Group is one of the leading providers of landscape construction and maintenance services in Dubai creating seamless transitions from bare ground to lush green environments for architects, owners, general contractors, and developers. We build and maintain superior outdoor spaces, including hardscapes and landscapes, in the residential and commercial markets; and strive to create everlasting memories for families and friends in their outdoor environments.
We are currently looking to hire an ambitious Project Manager.
Join our team if you wish to work for a company where you can make a difference and be a part of award winning projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the projects financial management; ensuring key deadlines and project requirements are met
- Develop a detailed project plan and track its progress
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications thus ensuring to meet the client’s expectations
- Determine and monitor the resources (time, money, equipment) required to complete a project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Ensure landscape work is carried out in accordance with the specifications/ drawings provided
- Supervise the preparation of landscape construction plans, specifications, estimates, and other contract documents.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentations
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Review and make recommendations concerning landscape architecture and design
- Coordinate with clients, subcontractors, vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project schedule and costs
- Produce invoices to ensure cash-flow targets are met
- Responsible for onsite Health & Safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
- Ensure project is completed on time and within budgets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering background with technical qualifications preferred
- Minimum 3 year’s landscaping experience
- Proven track record of managing projects ranging in the value from 10-30 million
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Western national preferred
- UAE driving license will be an advantage