The BIM coordinator/Landscape Technician will be responsible for producing consistent high quality technical drawing packages in Revit & Auto CAD. This role will be responsible for modeling complex multistory Landscape designs to at least LOD300 level & producing 2D drawing package from it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Model Landscape designs using Revit Architecture to LOD 300 level in accordance with the BIM Execution Plan & produce complete drawing package from it.
- Work proficiently in AutoCAD and consistently produce high quality landscape 2D drawings.
- Liaise with Clients, other Disciplines (Architectural, MEP etc.) to acquire required information's necessary to complete projects in a proper & timely manner.
- Possess knowledge, experience and a good understanding of landscape drawings, details, materials and design process stages, and apply this to the project technical drawings/packages.
- Adhere to the desert INK BIM/CAD standards and requirements for different design stages. Contribute new ideas, materials, research and learnings to the team, and then work with the Technical Manager to instate these into the standards.
- Coordinate with other technical team members and contribute to the improvement of detailed packages. Support the design team with any technical related queries/concerns.
- Undertake personal training/attend courses that the company deems appropriate to enhance skills/develop role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Expert ability in Revit Architecture & Good knowledge of BIM, including a thorough understanding of what required at different LOD levels.
- Skilled in using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
- Knowledge of Sketch up, Adobe pdf, Photoshop software's is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University preferred
- Passionate team player and driven to exceed results
- Excellent Knowledge of construction details/landscape design drawings/packages
- Effective professional English communication; written and oral
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Revit & Minimum 5 years' experience with AutoCAD
- Minimum 1 year experience of landscape design/construction in the MENA region.