- Application Closed
- Considerable knowledge of horticulture, turf grass management, irrigation systems and environmental standards regarding golf course development and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of herbicides, pesticides, safety requirements and related governmental regulations with regards to safety and environmental stewardship standards.
- Knowledge of club and USGA rules and regulations regarding preparation of golf courses for tournament play.
- Supervising the grow-in and maintenance of the golf course.
- Supervising the maintenance and repair of construction and maintenance equipment.
- Managing the agronomic program of the Golf course and practice areas
- Coordinating the selection, purchase, and maintenance of various pieces of maintenance equipment, chemicals and fertilizers, irrigation systems, and other capital items
- Formal Education in Turfgrass Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an assistant golf course superintendent
- Location : Dubai and Pakistan