In this position you will effectively manage the swimming pool maintenance team, meet client’s needs, expectations and ensure that the maintenance works are carried out as per the industry norms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook the maintenance team and ensure that the water quality in the pools/water features is maintained as per industry norms
- Regularly visit all sites, report equipment/structural/finish faults and water quality problems to the client and resolve as applicable.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and arrange repair of non-functioning machinery or equipment
- Assess the maintenance team, identify their weaknesses, strengths and arrange trainings to improve their overall skills
- Maintain records of all activities and prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep experience in maintaining swimming pools, water features including chemical use, pool plumbing, electrical and other related tasks
- Degree/Diploma in a related Engineering field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role working in a pool maintenance company
- UAE Driver’s License mandatory