Key Duties and Responsibilities of Project Administrator
- Project documentation and monitoring
- Maintaining and tracking submissions including logs (Incoming & Outgoing) of all projects related documents
- Raise Purchase Requests for materials required and close the Goods Received Note once materials have been received.
- Follow up suppliers for material delivery
- Coordination to Logistics for Vehicles, machineries and equipment’s required at site.
- Preparation of document Transmittals for submissions, not limited to Method statements (MS), Materials inspection Request (MIR), CAD Shop drawings design ,Inspection Request form(IRF), Request for information (RFI), and other necessary documents.
- Processing petty cash thru system.
- Procurement – Finance coordination / Support
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements for Project Administrator
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Passionate team player and driven to exceed results
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Oracle Aconex / Unifier / any similar software.