Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering the pre-construction process of multiple projects.
- Review tender documents and analyse all factors that can affect costs, such as location, duration of the project, availability of services & resources, site conditions… etc.
- Raise RFI’s to clients to clarify any ambiguities or discrepancies.
- Price the work through analysis of required materials, manpower, and machineries necessary to complete the project and prepare a detailed cost break down
- Prepare the final tender's technical and financial proposals
- Attend pre & post contract interviews, client meetings and site visits
- Willing to work with all departments in the pre-construction phase.
- Ability to work with multiple clients and fulfil all aspects of pre-construction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Civil / Agriculture (Irrigation) Engineering Degree holder
- A minimum of 7 years estimation experience (at least 4 years within the UAE), which includes conceptual estimating and pre-construction work (Experience in Landscaping Projects preferred)
- Strong command over CANDY CCS software and AUTO CAD required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Forward thinking, progressive, dynamic and who has excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Thorough understanding of project logistics and project schedules.
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings
- Strong knowledge of standard estimating practices.
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
- Confident in public presentations and project interviews.