Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage project budget costs
- Prepare plant and labour budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for contract review meetings.
- Prepare monthly cost reports.
- Forecast costs within reports – project actual cost against planned costs to provide accurate forecasts which helps manage the project performance.
- Prepare and submit monthly valuations.
- Manage variations from the Contract Administrator and ensure all additional work is correctly recorded in line with the contract, and adequate records are maintained to ensure full revenue recovery.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, compile, submit and negotiate an agreement for the final contract account.
- Represent the company at site meetings with the Senior Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Attend client’s pre-contract meetings along with the Senior Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Prepare contractual claims that may arise and negotiate an acceptable settlement.
- Provide cost and contractual advice to the project and site team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Civil Engineering/ Quantity Surveying (or equivalent) Degree holder from a recognized and accredited University
- Master’s Degree in QS from NICMAR or RICS Certified preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience, at least 3 year’s within the UAE in construction / Landscaping Industry
- Strong command over CANDY CCS software
- Knowledge of Auto CAD and Primavera required
|Job Category||Quantity Surveyor|