We are delighted that you have taken the time to visit our career page to find out more about Desert Group and how you can join our amazing team!
- Complies budget, forecast and monthly MIS
- Analyses stock, custom collections and conducts reviews of operations
- Defines finance policies and procedures
- Leads financial audits of all group companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance plus CA/CA Inter/ CIA/CMA
- 7 years’ minimum post qualification experience with 3 years experience in internal audit, UAE experience is preferred
- UAE Driving License is preferred
Multiple openings for Horticulturist in nursery division of Desert Group Advise customers on the benefits of the various retail products available in the store Advise customers on selection of plants and fertilizers based on their needs Recommend fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other inorganic/organic compounds required for plant development to customers and train sales staff in the application of above Prepare sales quotations for nursery products Liaise with customers on sales enquiries and report to the Line manager Visual Merchandising to create displays to inspire customers Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture Science with specialization in agriculture Minimum 2 year’s
- Multiple openings for Horticulturist in Landscape construction and maintenance division of Desert Group
- Supervise the project site and guide the team to carry out horticultural practices at the site
- Overseeing the planting and maintenance of plants
- Managing weed/pest/disease control programmes
- Recommend fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other inorganic/organic compounds required for landscape maintenance
- Ensure that works are carried out within the budgeted amount
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture Science with specialization in agriculture
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as Horticulturist in a similar role. UAE experience is not mandatory
- Minimum 10 years Gulf experience in a Facilities Management company
- Certification in Facility Management is mandatory
- Customer focused (Identify and evaluate customer needs and build trust-based relationships with new and existing customers)
- Grow the market (Identify various opportunities to increase/generate revenue)
- Well versed with Systems and Processes
Desert Landscape is rapidly expanding and we are looking for ambitious individuals, keen to progress with related experience, initiative and new ideas. We want a caliber of team members who are dynamic, driven and passionate about what they do.
- Minimum 10 year’s gulf experience in managing landscape construction project works
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a certification in Landscaping preferred
- Candidate should be performance oriented, self-driven with a focus on project, departmental and corporate goals
- Determine and monitor the resources (time, money, equipment) required to complete a project
- Civil Engineering Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years of project cost estimation experience, which includes conceptual estimating and pre-construction work (Experience in Landscaping Projects preferred)
- Strong command over CANDY CSS Software
- Knowledge of Auto CAD required
- UAE Driving License will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in using light and heavy sports turf maintenance equipment
- Skilled in the use of a wide variety of equipment repair tools and in performing various types of mechanical repairs
- Well versed in the theory, care, operation of internal combustion engines, hydraulic systems and of mowing equipment maintenance such as grinding, sharpening and adjustment
- Ability to diagnose mechanical & electrical issues and implement appropriate preventative maintenance service schedules
- Communication in spoken and written English essential.
In this position you will effectively manage the swimming pool maintenance team, meet client’s needs, expectations and ensure that the maintenance works are carried out as per the industry norms.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesOverlook the maintenance team and ensure that the water quality in the pools/water features is maintained as per industry norms Regularly visit all sites, report equipment/structural/finish faults and water quality problems to the client and resolve as applicable. Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and arrange repair of non-functioning machinery or
In this position you will undertake various functions related to the procurement of goods and services necessary for a smooth functioning of the business. You will ensure to obtain quality products for competitive prices in a timely manner. You will play an integral role in ensuring the company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesSeek new suppliers based on best price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support Track market conditions and price trends; update the price master list Ensure the most cost effective methods of acquiring goods necessary for the smooth
We are looking for a competitive Sales Executive for sports equipment and play surfaces to develop sales strategies and build a clientele. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. You will have extensive knowledge of sports equipment’s and play surfaces available in the market.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesAchieve sales targets set by the Sales Manager Ensure excellent customer service by assisting customers in a helpful and friendly manner with their purchases Generate revenue by identifying
We are looking for a competitive Sales Engineer for landscape lighting to develop sales strategies and build a clientele. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. You will have extensive knowledge of landscape lightings, understand their working and present these products to customers in a convincing and persuasive manner.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesAchieve sales targets set by the Sales Manager Ensure excellent customer service by assisting customers in a helpful and friendly manner with
We are looking for a competitive Sales Executive to develop sales strategies and build a clientele. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesAchieve sales targets set by the sales manager Ensure excellent customer service by assisting customers in a helpful and friendly manner with their purchases Generate revenue by identifying various sales opportunities Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers Identify and evaluate customer needs
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will manage the marketing functions, be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assist with campaign development, analyze the effectiveness of each campaign and develop lead generation programs. You will play an integral role in building the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of the company. As a marketing specialist you will grasp consumer behavior trends, generate creative ideas and develop effective marketing programs.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesResearch and analyze a variety of marketing information, including market trends,
We are seeking a passionate .NET developer responsible for building .NET software’s using C# & VB.NET framework. In this role you will create software applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. You should be able to write functional codes with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesDesign, build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable codes using .NET programming languages Develop web based software’s using VB.net and C# Design, code, test, debug and document software’s according to the functional requirements Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications Perform extensive software
The BIM technician shall be responsible for introducing our Company to the BIM arena and setting standards for future projects. The successful candidate shall be experienced in not only creating accurate 3D landscape models in coordination with other disciplines, but also using this model to generate 2D design packages.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesExecute and oversee the implementation of BIM on new projects Produce the BIM Execution Plan and define the BIM scope Perform 3D modeling at an advanced level Maintain integrated BIM models, run clash detection reports and maintain an issues log Work with designers/ other