We are delighted that you have taken the time to visit our career page to find out more about Desert Group and how you can join our amazing team!
Walk in interviews are scheduled on 28 and 29 September 2020 from 9am to 4pm.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Manager in a construction industry (Preferred landscape experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Proven track record of managing projects ranging in the value from 40-100 million
- UAE Driver’s License mandatory
·A passionate driven professional with minimum two years of experience in retail industry and e-commerce
· Having an extensive knowledge on working with online sales platform and able to coordinate with 3rd party vendors/suppliers
· Can independently manage customer calls, Customer Complaint’s, orders and deliveries/dispatch across UAE.
· Having excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Bold personality, strong analytical, interpersonal skills preferred
Considerable knowledge of horticulture, turf grass management, irrigation systems and environmental standards regarding golf course development and maintenance.Thorough knowledge of herbicides, pesticides, safety requirements and related governmental regulations with regards to safety and environmental stewardship standards.Knowledge of club and USGA rules and regulations regarding preparation of golf courses for tournament play.Supervising the grow-in and maintenance of the golf course. Supervising the maintenance and repair of construction and maintenance equipment. Managing the agronomic program of the Golf course and practice areasCoordinating the selection, purchase, and maintenance of various pieces of maintenance equipment, chemicals and fertilizers, irrigation systems, and other capital
Act as the Company’s representative and be in charge of the construction of the Golf Course. Direct and/or coordinate all activities and be responsible for creating and monitoring all budgets and schedules in order to ensure the completion of the Golf Course on time and within budget. Responsibilities would also include organizing and chairing meetings, providing progress reports and updates to the Senior Management and administering all correspondences, contracts and documentations between all parties involved with support from administration staff. Be instrumental in the procurement of