We are delighted that you have taken the time to visit our career page to find out more about Desert Group and how you can join our amazing team!
- Strong understanding of landscape design principles and techniques.
- Ability to create realistic and visually striking 3D renderings using 3ds Max and V-Ray.
- Ability to produce accurate CAD drawings and technical documentation for construction purposes.
- Advanced proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop for creating captivating 3D renderings and visualizations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design of landscape architecture projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bold personality, strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Achieve sales targets set by the sales manager.
2-3 years GCC experience in sales of fertilizers, pesticides, plant products,
plant sales to retailers, landscape / project based corporate clients preferred.
Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers.
Identify customer needs and build trust based relationships.
Bold personality with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
UAE Driving license is mandatory.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Manager and 5 years as a Head of Department in infrastructure and road works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Strong background in infrastructure design and well versed in disciplines such as roads, traffic, structures, drainage, utilities, street lighting, MEP, landscaping and masterplanning.
- Proven ability to manage projects, interact with clients and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Well versed in the estimation and pricing of infrastructure projects.
- UAE driver’s license mandatory.
|Job Category||Infrastructure, Landscape|