- Generate revenue by identifying various sales opportunities.
- Create and execute lead generation strategies and source new opportunities and increase conversions.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with key stakeholders and departments throughout the organization, act as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Achieve sales targets set by the sales Manager.
- Minimum 5 years Sales or Business Development experience in Landscaping and Swimming pool industry.
- MBA/BBA degree holder preferred.
- UAE Driving License is mandatory.
- Location: Abu Dhabi.
|Landscape, Swimming pool
Strategic Sales Leadership: Drive revenue growth by developing and executing effective Sales strategies……
Client Relationship Management: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing tailored solutions.
Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends and market demands to formulate result oriented Sales Plans.
Goal Achievement: Meet and exceed sales targets through a proactive and customer-centric approach.
Qualification:: Minimum of 5 years in B2B sales with a track record of success in Ornamental / Horticultural Plant Sales , Landscape Maintenance or Agricultural related industry. Candidate with UAE Driving License preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of Project Administrator
- Project documentation and monitoring
- Maintaining and tracking submissions including logs (Incoming & Outgoing) of all projects related documents
- Raise Purchase Requests for materials required and close the Goods Received Note once materials have been received.
- Follow up suppliers for material delivery
- Coordination to Logistics for Vehicles, machineries and equipment’s required at site.
- Preparation of document Transmittals for submissions, not limited to Method statements (MS), Materials inspection Request (MIR), CAD Shop drawings design ,Inspection Request form(IRF), Request for information (RFI), and other necessary documents.
- Processing petty cash thru system.
- Procurement - Finance coordination / Support
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements for Project Administrator
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Passionate team player and driven to exceed results
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Oracle Aconex / Unifier / any similar software.
- Strong understanding of landscape design principles and techniques.
- Ability to create realistic and visually striking 3D renderings using 3ds Max and V-Ray.
- Ability to produce accurate CAD drawings and technical documentation for construction purposes.
- Advanced proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop for creating captivating 3D renderings and visualizations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design of landscape architecture projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bold personality, strong interpersonal and presentation skills.